Our client is a state of the art fiber optics company in the Strongsville, Ohio area for over 30 years. Due to company growth, we are currently searching for a motivated candidate to fill their 1st shift Shipping/Receiving position.
· Perform tasks associated with receiving in material, physical checks, directing to quality inspection, directing material to stock or to the floor.
· Manage all receiving documentation required for inspection and accounting.
· Monitor stock accuracy daily in the storage areas.
· Troubleshoot inventory accuracy errors as needed.
· Support physical count processes.
· Perform inventory transfers and issues to the MRP system as required in a timely manner.
· Ensure proper packaging for shipment of products.
· Ensure all applicable labeling and processes performed for small packages or freight as required.
· Interface with external shipping software on line (FedEx, UPS, LTL, etc.)
· Schedule pickup requirements with appropriate carriers.
· Ensure proper documentation is created for different types of shipments and copies are provided to accounting as required.
· Provide customer service internally to other departments and externally as required
· Provide training to associates as required.
· Other duties as assigned
· Ability to interface with shipping software systems online.
· Able to sit or stand for periods up to 3 hrs. at a time.
· Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
· Able to read rulers and calipers.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· High School Diploma or GED.
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family-and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Brunswick office at 330-273-2600
If interested please send a resume to: email@example.com
How to ApplyFor more information contact our Brunswick office at 330-273-2600 If interested please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
235 total views, 1 today