Full-Time Program Specialist
Program Specialist Job Description: Overseeing individuals and staff in Champaign and Clark counties.
**BLESS LLC has a competitive performance incentives for our team!
Pay: Up to $15 hour
Oversight of individuals served & approx. 15+ employees
- All Job description specifications as for Direct Support Professionals working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Continuing education credit requirements
- Applicable State laws, policies, procedures, contract and other regulations governing certificated staff.
* This means you must be knowledgeable in the DODD rules and regulations as well as any Ohio Revised Codes and Administrative Codes that pertain to this field.
- Compliance and accountability practices related to Professional Development and Teacher Support.
* Must know the DODD compliance standards set forth by the state of Ohio.
- Terminology and acronyms used for Professional Development.
- Business and community resources.
- Learn, interpret and apply policies and procedures related to the assigned duties and responsibilities of the position as well as all policy and procedures of Basinger Life Enhancement Support Services LLC.
- Maintain current knowledge of information related to the field.
* It is your responsibility to maintain or retain information and training provided by BLESS LLC and should be a resource of said information as opposed to being reminded or retrained.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships.
* This is with coworkers, JFS and county board case managers, guardians, advocates and most importantly the individuals we serve.
- Effectively collaborate with site and district staff.
* Working together as a team with other administrative staff, staff in which you are responsible for the supervision of and other members of an individual’s team that help ensure quality of service.
- Organize, train, assign and monitor the work of others.
- Prioritize and schedule work to meet deadlines.
* Deadlines for specific job responsibilities will be established and maintained.
- Work under pressure with frequent interruptions.
* We have an open door policy where it is not uncommon for employees or individuals we serve to stop in the office unannounced. We obviously prefer scheduled visits but that is not always the case so be prepared. There are also going to be times where the work in progress may be interrupted to assist in the completion of another more important work task at that time. It is your responsibility to be able to adapt, organize current work progress, and tend to another issue then return to work on previous task. You have to be able to schedule, priority and document task status to ensure things are not overlooked and/or forgotten.
- Work with discretion and in confidence.
* You are looked to for guidance, strength and direction.
- Work independently with little direction.
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
- Communicate both orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
- Maintain complex and varied files and records.
- Establish and maintain networking relationships with outside agencies and service providers to support professional development activities.
- Request and receive documentation from various program-related sources, review for accuracy and completeness; manage data tracking and reports related to State and Federal requirements and compliance issues.
- Compose, prepare and verify accuracy of a variety of materials which may include correspondence, minutes, reports, contracts, lists, forms, notices, memoranda and other documents; independently or from oral instructions.
- Create, monitor and maintain audit files for program compliance; work with staff and/or agencies to resolve concerns and issues; prepare reports; assist in presentations.
- Provide support to implement programs, monitor site-based activities and assure timelines are met.
- Other related work as required.
If you feel that you would meet these requirements, apply today! We would be happy to get your interview scheduled.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $15.00 per hour
How to ApplyContact: Robinw@blessllc.org or Tiffanel@blessllc.org or Find us on Indeed.com @ Bless LLC
99 total views, 1 today