Part-Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – $500 Sign-on Bonus!
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) – $500 Sign-on Bonus
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a dedicated and caring Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
Maplewood at Cuyahoga Falls is hiring Licensed Practical Nurses/LPNs on a Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem basis for all shift: 6am-2:30pm, 10am-6:30pm, 3p-11:30p, and 11p-7:30a – weekend availability is a must. 3rd Shift LPN rate $25/hour.
APPLY NOW, walk-in applications accepted daily 9a – 6p, or join us for open interviews every Tuesday 11a – 5p.
Maplewood at Cuyahoga Falls, 190 W. Bath Rd. Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
We offer: ✦ Competitive wages ✦ Flexible shifts ✦ Paid training & uniforms ✦ Growth opportunities ✦ Bonus & incentive programs
The Wellness Nurses/Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) assists and supports the Resident Services Director with the overall implementation, delivery, and coordination of nursing services in the community
- Supervising the direct care givers to ensure quality care is provided at all times
- Supervising the medication program and assisting the residents with self-administration of medications as appropriate
- Reporting of any changes in resident needs
- Completing assessments, service plans, treatments, etc.
- Ensuring a positive customer experience
- Communicating proactively with residents, families, staff, and outside providers
- Licensed Practical Nurse currently licensed to practice in the State of Ohio
- Two years full time or full time equivalent clinical experience
- Experience and/or special interest working with older adults
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
How to Apply
APPLY NOW at the link below: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/MAP1003/JobBoard/51997001-de38-2b3c-51f7-8dfc3b02a5dd/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=cc4a41d8-2d92-4b6e-b4d5-00cdaf5b7c91
Walk-in applications accepted daily 9a - 6p, or join us for open interviews every Tuesday 11a - 5p. Maplewood at Cuyahoga Falls, 190 W. Bath Rd. Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
412 total views, 1 today