Full-Time Home Health Aide/Caregiver
Home Health Aides – IMMEDIATE OPENINGS – ALL Shifts.
$300 SIGNING BONUS!! Looking for compassionate, dependable, and reliable Caregivers for our clients.
Weekends: 9am – 7pm / 9am – 9pm / 7pm – 9am / 9p – 9am / 7am – 7pm / 7pm – 7am
Min 1 WEEKEND/MO required. Senior Matters Home Health Care is looking for warm, caring people to join its team of caregivers! If you desire to enrich the lives of others while enriching your own, the ability set your own availability (days/hours) so you can still run your life, and receive above-market compensation, apply now!
Most of our clients are in the Upper Arlington, Worthington, Dublin, Hilliard, NW Columbus & Clintonville areas of Columbus. Seeking dedicated Home Health Aides with a compassionate spirit, a willingness to work, dependability, & reliability – A minimum of 1 weekend/mo is REQUIRED.
Please attach a resume – we will call you to schedule an interview.
Minimum Requirements for our caregivers:
- Authentic compassion, patience, and a desire to help others
- Experience as a caregiver in a private or facility setting.
- Reliability & dedication to serving clients with dignity, patience, & respect.
- Completion of a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance
- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Authorization to work in the United States
Preferred Qualities for our Caregivers:
- STNA/CNA Certification
- Experience in the caregiving field in a private or facility setting.
- Experience as a Nurse, Home Health Aide or Patient Aide
- Experience working as an Aide or Nurse in a facility
- Experience with care equipment such as Hoyer lift, gait belts, etc.
Responsibilities as a Senior Matters Caregiver?*
- Agree to follow all Senior Matters Home Health Care policies and procedures as outlined in orientation materials
- Follow all guidelines set for the client by doctors and other medical professionals
- Escort to medical appointments
- Escort to family functions, social obligations, worship services, and more
- Provide compassionate companionship
- Diet and nutrition monitoring and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Ensure safe movement around the home
- Contact 911, followed by a supervisor in the event of a medical emergency
- Light housekeeping including laundry and bed-making
- General shopping and errand running
- Record daily status updates, activities, etc. and immediately report of any major changes in client health or behavior
- Engage in approved physical activities
- Regularly attend continuing education and certification sessions (currently) online
- Communicate with hospice and other care partners when client is receiving their services
- Understand and respect the client’s needs in terms of personal space and privacy
* Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, and caregivers may be called on to carry out other duties and responsibilities according to individual client needs.
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: $11.50 – $14.00/hour – dependent upon experience and certification, with potential for a raise following 60 day probationary period.
- Signing Bonus
- Above market pay
- Overtime Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Continuing Education
- Set your own availability for scheduling
- Provide peace of mind to clients & their families
Senior Matters provides superior client-focused Senior Care services with the goal of peace of mind to the elderly or infirm and their families, in the greater Columbus area. Our privately owned and managed company is built on a foundation of experience, trust, and dedication. If you’re a warm and compassionate person who values the rewards that come with helping others, please contact us to discuss how you can bring your talents and gifts to the Senior Matters caregiving team!
Related keywords: home health aide, hha, hiring immediately, cna, caregiver, nursing assistant
How to ApplySend current resume to email@example.com & please complete the following statement: "I would be a good fit for a Home Health Aide position with Senior Matters Home Health Care because... " or call 614-832-5398 Check us out online at https://www.seniormattershomehealthcare.com
193 total views, 4 today