Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, forward-thinking senior living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we continue to grow, we are seeking devoted and caring Dishwashers to become part of our family.
Maplewood at Chardon is currently hiring a Part-time Dishwasher.
We offer: ✦ Competitive wages ✦ Flexible shifts ✦ Paid training & uniforms ✦ Growth opportunities ✦ Bonus & incentive programs
APPLY NOW or join us for open interviews every Tuesday from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm. Maplewood Chardon, 12350 Bass Lake Rd Chardon, Ohio
The Dishwasher performs a variety of food service functions in maintaining clean and sanitary conditions of food services, facilities, and equipment. S (he) is responsible for the removal of all garbage, leaving machinery empty, clean and dry and floors clean after each meal. All responsibilities will be conducted in a manner that is consistent with Maplewood Senior Living philosophy.
- Follows the posted work schedule and arrives on time and in appropriate work attire.
- Responsible for the proper washing of china, flatware, glassware and other kitchen equipment including machine rinse pressure and water temperature
- Responsible for maintaining the kitchen and other assigned area in a sanitary manner
- Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with coworkers and residents
- May be required to help with food preparation, inventory, maintenance as well food deliveries and shelve stock
- Some kitchen experience is desirable
- Must be familiar with food handling procedures and regulations
- Must know how to operate kitchen appliances such as the dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, coffee maker and ice machine
- Basic knife skills required
Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.