Our Hourly Crewmembers understand that our concept is simple and unique… we only have ONE LOVE®– quality chicken finger meals! At Raising Cane’s® you get an exceptionally high quality product served quickly and conveniently. We can do this because we offer a limited menu. The specialized systems developed by Raising Cane’s® allow us to maintain a level of quality unmatched in the industry. Our Hourly Crewmembers commitment to this concept will not allow us to compromise our quality, cut corners or clutter our menu with new products that do not fit our core menu offering.Raising Cane’s® is a rapidly growing restaurant concept looking for talented individuals to help us specialize in providing our guests quality chicken finger meals, build a team of great people, provide a great atmosphere to work and good times. Each one of our Hourly Crewmembers support the company in What We Do – The Perfect Box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! Everyday our Hourly Crewmembers find a fulfilling work environment and opportunities for advancement.Crewmembers- Counter or KitchenWe are currently recruiting for Counter and Kitchen crewmembers.
Counter crewmembers focus on giving exceptional customer service to our guests and taking / fulfilling their orders. Counter crewmembers work the front counter, lobby and drive-thru area of our locations.
Kitchen crewmembers focus on delivering “What We Do” , serving the freshest, never frozen cook-to-order chicken finger meals in a timely manner. At Raising Cane’s, we never sacrifice QUALITY for speed.
Raising Cane’s “Non-Negotiables” of Service
- We serve the perfect BOX- Fast, Friendly, Clean- have Fun!
- We provide a quality product to all customers with quick & friendly service.
- Work the register or drive-thru system while providing the highest quality customer service.
- We work together as a TEAM- assisting other crewmembers in completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of services
- Must be 16 years of age
- Must have excellent communication & customer service skills
- An outgoing and positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure & at a fast pace
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
- For applicants 18 years old or older, employment is contingent on passing a background check
Raising Cane’s appreciates & values individuality. EOE
Raising Cane’s is Now Hiring for the New Middleburg Heights Location!
Raising Cane’s is coming to Middleburg Heights! Starting Tuesday, October 20
, they’ll begin hiring at the Cleveland Courtyard Airport South- 7345 Engle Rd, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130. Immediate positions are available!
No appointment necessary! Just stop by 1p-6p Tuesdays and Thursdays, or 10a-3p Wednesdays! If you’d like to schedule an appointment, fill out an application at WorkAtCanes.com