Full-Time Construction Office Manager
First Class Construction Office Manager
- Painesville Twp., OH
Construction Office Manager
This position is based in Painesville Twp., OH
LIFE at FCC
At First Class Construction we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. FCC employees relish challenging projects working alongside the industry’s best and brightest. Our team members enjoy the freedom and support they receive to help our customers create homes of their dreams and capitalize on opportunities. Our work environments are designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success. We are a high-growth organization that partners with many of the industry’s most admired professionals within our circle.
The role: Office Manager
As an Office Manager, you will support senior management, employees and contractors while playing a key role in keeping business operations and activities organized and on track. You will assume a wide range of responsibilities, all of which will require ingenuity and innovation. Using your exceptional communication skills and multi-tasking abilities, you will effectively convey the president’s project and/or program priorities to other team members, providing guidance and direction when appropriate. In addition to managing office operations with little to no supervision, you also may be asked to manage other administrative staff members. Your responsibilities may also include designing, implementing, testing and maintaining moderately complex operational strategies. Must be comfortable working alone and still be effective with tasks asked of you.
- Perform administrative tasks including calendar management, travel arrangements, mail, answering the telephones, preparing and tracking expense reports, scheduling of meetings and payroll completion.
- Assist in preparation of presentations and correspondence.
- Act as liaison to other FCC departments and with outside agencies and organizations including coordination of meetings, trainings and conferences.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate departments.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system for corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Research price, purchase & monitor office supplies.
- Coordinate and maintain records for company vehicles, phones, company credit cards and office keys.
- Assist with complex and confidential information of company information requiring discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy.
- Manage the accounting and accounts payable including expense coding and invoice entry into accounting system.
- Track multiple projects simultaneously; including participant deliverables and help resolve issues in a timely manner.
- At least 5 years administrative experience in a fast-paced environment supporting executives.
- Proven mastery of Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Quick Books and Outlook.
- Experience in using technology to improve work efficiency.
- Interest and experience in interacting with all levels and departments within a company.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization, as well as customers and partners.
- Strong organizational skills, timeliness, detail-oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and willingness to accommodate last minute requests in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook and willingness to overcome obstacles to accomplish tasks.
- Experience as an office manager in a fast paced, high-tech environment.
- Professional and courteous demeanor with commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Familiarity with constructions processes and communications
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality with proprietary and other information
- Minimum two years of experience in Construction administrative support or project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prepare reports and communications on behalf of company
- Ability to multi-task and to work under time constraints and other stresses
- Knowledge and experience with project management software preferred, but not required
Pay commensurate with experience.
More information about FCC can be found at www.remodelfirstclass.com
How to ApplyPlease send an email, if interested in an interview, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
306 total views, 1 today