Full-Time Supply Chain Manager
Manufacturer of high-performance industrial products and accessories needs Supply Chain Manager. The market success of these products is closely linked with their quality. When it comes to selecting and assessing suppliers, factors such as quality, delivery reliability, economic efficiency, and general reliability are a top priority. Developing a lasting, respectful and successful relationship with suppliers is a key component to achieving the business objectives.
The Supply Chain Manager will plan, implement and monitor the overall supply chain strategy for the East Coast Office. The Supply Chain Manager will work closely with Sales, Operations, Finance, and Customer Service Teams and be responsible for procurement, supplier management, inventory control, material resource planning, and creating a long-term strategy.
- Proficient in supplier management process formation and process improvement (supplier evaluation, supplier KPIs, 8-D reporting)
- Work with Finance, Sales and Manufacturing Team to determine best vendors and suppliers
- Experience managing optimal inventory control including write-offs, adjustments, and credits
- Procurement experience – from RFQ’s to suppliers to PO generation and approval to delivery management
- Experience negotiating the best pricing for critical components and services
- Responsible for delivery reliability and inventory
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CPM/CSCP and/or CPIM a plus
- 10+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Management
- 5+ years’ experience as Senior Manager with direct reports
- Hands-on supply chain management software experience (SAP, MM, SysPro)
- Microsoft Office suite experience including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
How to ApplyReview the full job description and click “Apply Now” to submit your resume: https://k7y.pl/s/pJ7Zw?utm_source=OhioWorksNow%20SCM%20MSL If you are a good match the interviewing recruiter will contact you directly. Due to the number of applicants we receive, you will not receive a response if there is not a good fit, however, we will keep your resume so we can share future matching opportunities with you. Your resume is kept confidential.
9 total views, 2 today