Earn up to $16.00 per hour. Other Benefits: 8 and 12 hour shifts, Attendance bonus, Weekend and 2nd and 3rd shift differntial, Health, Dental & Vision, 401K Match, Paid time off, Holiday Pay, Paid training and growth opportunities and more
We take our jobs seriously, but at the same time we have fun doing it.
Responsibilities: The primary purpose of this position is to provide residents high quality service and care.
* Performs and completes resident care and assists with activities of daily living as outlined on the care needs sheets and assignments and/or directed by supervisor
* Completes documentation each shift as required by facility policy and procedures
* Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs; assist in transporting residents to and from appointments, activity and social programs.
This job position is responsible in providing residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Competency tested as recognized by the State of Ohio.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Performs & completes resident care as outlined on the care needs sheets and assignment sheets (i.e., lifting residents as determined as a one-person, two-person or hoyer lift; turning residents on time, toileting on time, feeding assistance, good/thorough peri care, ensures alarms & other devices in place, follows proper infection control guidelines, completes rounds, completes weights, completes baths, maintains neatness in resident rooms)
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as instructed
- Answer resident call lights promptly; ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are checked frequently; check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes
- Communicates any changes in condition, behaviors, etc. to nurse
- Effective time management—completing work within shift, clocking in and out on time, taking no more than allotted breaks (two 15 minute breaks and one 30 minute break).
- Teamwork (willing to assist co-workers, i.e. help toilet residents, feed, assisting activities etc.); willingness to work on any unit
- Completes documentation each shift (i.e. Computer-based charting, Restorative, BM boards, Food Boards, Shower Sheets)
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs; assist in transporting residents to and from appointments, activity and social programs
- Attend STNA monthly meetings; attend all mandatory trainings and other mandatory meetings
- Obtain minimum requirement of 12 hours of continuing education by anniversary date to maintain certification
- Wear name badge at all times while on duty; maintain clean appropriate uniform, proper nail length, no facial piercings
- Maintain positive attitude and professionalism with residents, families, visitors and co-workers
- Report any allegation or suspicion of abuse, neglect, mistreatment or misappropriation (theft) to Director of Nursing or Administrator immediately.
- Able to cope with mental and emotional stress related to working with persons who are ill, disabled, or emotionally upset.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Adaptability – can adapt to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected results.
- Dependability – consistent attendance, ability to follow instructions, respond to management direction and to solicit feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security – actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, uses equipment and materials properly.
- Interpersonal skills – maintaining confidentiality, remain open to others’ ideas and exhibit willingness to try new things.
How to ApplyApply at: www.annamariaofaurora.com
208 total views, 1 today