Full-Time Sr Application Integration Developer- Relocation & Sponsorship!
The Application Integration Developer’s role is to plan, coordinate, and supervise activities related to the integration of software programs and applications into organized information systems. This individual is also responsible for testing the interoperability of application modules under development by in-house software development teams. Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
This is an amazing company to work with and includes Great Company Perks!
Benefits include Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Pension Plan (after only 6 months!) and a 401K (matched 6% dollar for dollar -effective after 1 full month). You also have the opportunity for continued advancement within the company!
• Ensure the collection and coherent interpretation of the various business processes affected by integration efforts.
• Work diligently to enhance or improve business processes via integration, or, as necessary, minimize the impact of integration on those processes.
• Evaluate results of integration projects, then report and make recommendations based on findings.
• Where applicable, investigate and qualify potential areas in which to introduce Web services.
• Where necessary, provide guidance to junior members of the team.
• Assist with projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
• Attend management meetings on behalf of team.
• Provide periodic 24/7 on-call support of specific functions.
• Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
- Some travel maybe required.
• Working outside the standard office 7.5 hours workday may be required; on-call availability.
- Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
• 5+ years direct experience in application integration development.
• Experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional applications between disparate business units and systems.
• Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping and methodology development, and data mapping.
• 5 years experience with core middleware applications, including IBM WebSphere MQ V8 and above, and IBM WebSphere Message Broker Integration Bus V9 and above.
• Experience developing software in programming languages, including Java, PL/SQL, Shell (Windows, Unix, Linux)
• Knowledge of relational database design and management techniques.
• Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
• Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
• Knowledge of integration protocols and standards, including WEB Services(SOAP/REST), Message Queuing (MQ, JMS), and File Transfer (FTP/SFTP).
• Strong understanding of end-user needs and requirements.
• Background in Supply Chain related to industrial manufacturing would be a plus.
SPONSORSHIP IS PROVIDED FOR THIS ROLE!!!
RELOCATION EXPENSES PAID!!!
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status, or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.
How to ApplyClick to Apply
32 total views, 1 today