Full-Time Solutions Architect Lead – Cleveland,OH – Relocation Paid!
Our client is seeking a Solutions Architect Lead to drive new solution development, architectural standards and continued client satisfaction by applying deep technology expertise to complex challenges. The ideal candidate will utilize in-depth understanding of industry leading architectural patterns, applied principles, and various architecture frameworks. The role focuses on all aspects of key technology platforms, infrastructure, database, security, legal compliance rules, and software platforms needed to develop solutions for key business opportunities.
This is an amazing company to work with and includes Great Company Perks!
Benefits include Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Stock Options, Pension Plan (after only 6 months!) and a 401K (matched 6% dollar for dollar -effective after 1 full month). You also have the opportunity for continued advancement within the company!
• 12+ years IT experience.
• 10+ year’s experience designing, developing, implementing IT solutions.
• 6+ year’s experience in enterprise and/or solutions architecture and architectural frameworks. Creation of current, transitional and future state architectures.
• 6+ year’s experience in Service Orientated Architecture (SOA).
• 6+ year’s experience in capacity planning, high availability and redundancy strategies.
• 6+ years experience in analyzing existing technical architectures and recommend and implement alternatives with regard to tools, technologies, processes and approaches to their use.
• Demonstrated experience with optimizing Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC).
• Experience working within a development organization and/or software/application architecture.
• Experience with operating in a multiple stake holder environment and successfully handle priority conflicts and alignment.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Information Technology, Business or related field of study (Computer Science, MIS, Business Management, Engineering) or equivalent experience.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status, or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.
How to ApplyClick to Apply
31 total views, 7 today