Full-Time Senior DevOps Engineer (eCommerce) – Cleveland,OH – Sponsorship Provided!
The Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for the design, configuration, implementation, deployment, automation and support of web solutions primarily in a global cloud-based environment. Heavily creates automation for most work to ensure secure, scalable and repeatable work.
This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to work with GLOBAL COMPANY & GREAT PERKS!
Benefits include Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Pension Plan (after only 6 months!) and a 401K (matched 6% dollar for dollar -effective after 1 full month). You also have the opportunity for continued advancement within the company!
- Participate in the design, engineering, configuration, operation and maintenance of secure and scalable internet/cloud hardware and software infrastructure that serves up web pages and web applications
- Automates installation and configuration standards of applications and software packages implemented.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues affecting the hardware and software infrastructure.
- Perform automated controlled deployments of digital assets between development, quality assurance and production environments.
- Tune infrastructure, web and application server performance.
- Monitor servers, applications and websites leveraging enterprise platform.
- Plan and implement disaster recovery plans.
- Evaluate product proof of concepts.
• Good understanding of J2EE technologies, e.g., Servlets, JSPS, EJBS, Webservices, etc.
- 2 years of experience in any one of these technologies: Puppet, Chef, Ruby,
- 5 years of hands-on Linux scripting and administration or experience with managing middleware application technologies is required
- 2 years experience with DevOps and automation of deploying application in thecloud is required
- 3+ years experience in Application Server with installation, automation and performance tuning.
- IBM WebSphere Commerce
- Strong knowledge of WebLogic, WebSphere or other Application server deployment and analysis of log files.IBM Sterling Order Management experience.
- Adobe Experience Manager CMS or similar
- Understanding of the key underlying enterprise Java technologies, e.g., JMS, JDBC, JNDI, including how they are configured and administered.
- Strong working knowledge of Webservers, e.g ,Apache, NGINX or other.
- Understanding of DNS, TCP/IP, load balancing and network concepts
- Strong experience with Shell scripting to automate tasks.
- Strong understanding of automation and deployment tools (Puppet, Jenkins, GIT or similar).
- Understanding of container technology.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Automation and Deployment tools (Jenkins, GIT)
• Container management and deployment (Docker)
• Configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef)
• Cloud hosting experience
• Infrastructure as Code (Cloudformation)
• Application Performance Monitoring (DynaTrace or similar).
• Good knowledge of LDAP concepts and experience working with a LDAP Directory.
• IBM MQ experience.
• Search platforms like Solr.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status, or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.
How to ApplyClick to Apply
143 total views, 1 today