Full-Time Sales Engineer
A well established and growth-oriented industry leader, selling standard and custom submersible products into Offshore, Mining, Power, Agricultural and other industries, needs a Sales Engineer.
The Sales Engineer position is a strategic position that will find and contact key decision makers within their target industry as well as manage and grow current accounts. The Sales Engineer will offer services and products using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge. They will use technical skills to explain the benefits and demonstrate how the products are better than the competitors.
The Sales Engineer will be involved in strategy and determining market growth potential. They will use a consultative sales approach with new and existing customers to identify opportunities and will work with engineering and the production team to produce the new equipment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in engineering or related technical field is strongly preferred
- Experience selling rotating equipment such as motors and pumps
- 5+ years of industrial sales experience
- Ability to cold call into the decision makers of target companies.
- Ability to present product face to face to customers and at events like trade shows, conferences, and seminars.
- Ability to create quotes and be hands-on throughout the sales process.
- Ability to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (domestic and international)
How to ApplyReview the full job description and click “Apply Now” to submit your resume: https://k7y.pl/s/wr4yR?utm_source=OhioWorksNow%20SalesEng%20MSL If you are a good match the interviewing recruiter will contact you directly. Due to the number of applicants we receive, you will not receive a response if there is not a good fit, however, we will keep your resume so we can share future matching opportunities with you. Your resume is kept confidential.
11 total views, 1 today