Full-Time Plating Technician
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Plating Technician to perform electrochemical brush plating of customer-owned and sample parts for production, repair, or refurbishment. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Perform plating work utilizing appropriate equipment and solutions
- Adhere to all specifications as detailed on customer purchase orders
- Assist in preparing accurate costs and resolving customer technical questions
- Design and make tooling and fixture to facilitate efficient and effective plating
- Maintain equipment in working order and identify items to be repaired
- Follow all company policies, procedures, and work instructions
- Maintain work area to assure safe and clean work environment
- Establish and maintain positive and professional customer relations
- Travel as required to meet customer delivery expectations
- Perform other duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous plating experience is needed
- Must be comfortable frequently working near moving mechanical parts and toxic or caustic chemicals
- Must be able to read and follow policies, procedures, and instructions
- Must have the ability to design and make tooling and fixtures
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Pay commensurate on experience
How to ApplyFor immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
55 total views, 1 today