Part-Time Nurse Aides, CNAs, STNAs, Nursing Students, Retired Nurses, Empty Nesters
CHRISTIAN HOME CARE LLC
Devoted Individuals. Dependable care.
Voted One of the Toledo’s Blades Top Workplaces, 6 years in a row by our employees
CARE GIVERS WANTED! We are hiring Part/Full Time, Dedicated Personnel.
Nurse Aides/Care Givers (CNAs, STNAs) perform the following personal care duties (in addition to the services, listed below, given by our companion caregivers): Dressing, bathing/grooming, toileting, nutrition coaching, walking/ambulation, Range of Motion exercises, transfer;
Companion Caregiver Services (no certification required) include,but are not limited to: meal preparation, light housekeeping, shopping/errands, transportation to doctor appointments, social outings and more; medication reminders and if requested by the client: prayer/devotionals, bible reading.
*New caregivers begin their career with CHC in our mentoring program.
What’s here for you:
- Various Bonuses (Meeting Attendance, Year End & Quarterly)
- $100 Bonus (NEW Care Giver has to work approx . 240 hrs.)
- Paid Days Off & Incentives for extra shifts taken
- CEUs- PAID
- A Supportive environment with RN Supervision & Team Approach with Christian Ethics
- Pay range $10.50 – $15 per hour
- Direct Deposit Weekly Payroll
Mature/experienced caregivers should have:
- A current CNA, STNA certificate
- A recent Background check completed (BCII)
- 6 mos. experience (or 500 contact hours)
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Driver’s License, Proof of Insurance and reliable transportation
- Minimum of a H.S. diploma.
- You will be required to pass a drug screening
Fill out an application online at: www.christianhomecare.com on the career page.
How to ApplyFill out an application online at: www.christianhomecare.com on the career page.
199 total views, 1 today