Full-Time Mounting Set-up Technician – 2 needed
A manufacturing company is seeking Mounting Set-up Technicians to set-up high speed mounting machines and assist with keeping speed mounting machines operational. There is an opening on both first and second shift.
- Obtain daily job priorities, read and understand job ticket, and utilize production schedule to determine which machine to perform job
- Check the size and position of the print, the amount, and type of chips
- Modify print design to fit capabilities of high-speed machine
- Measure, put cut wires in the till, and mount brackets on till
- Set print and fill high–speed machine with glue, mount sucker plates and till in machine, set-up chip rack, fill till with chips, run machine, make adjustments
- Check the color, sheen, and position of each chip, write comments, and special instructions for quality checks
- Troubleshoot and make machine adjustments when not working properly
- Perform oil changes and greasing of high-speed machines, replace parts when necessary, and clean the machine and surrounding areas
- Must have previous experience working with high-speed mounting machines
- Must have strong mechanical ability
- Must have solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must have basic math and measurement abilities
- Good hand/finger dexterity is needed
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to work with a variety of people
- Flexo or similar printing process experience is preferred
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
$14 to $16/hr, based on experience
How to ApplyFor immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 total views, 1 today