Full-Time Maintenance Technician – Multiple Openings
Maintenance Technician – Multiple Openings
Our food manufacturing client is looking to add a Maintenance Technician to their first and second shift staff (rotating schedule) at their Lima, OH facility. This Technician will be responsible for repairing, installing, replacing and testing electrical circuits, refrigeration and equipment.
- Disassemble machinery and replace defective electrical or mechanical parts.
- Complete all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Oversee completed work for conformance with requirements of local building and safety codes.
- Follow instructions making repairs to systems by using prints and specifications.
- Install and thread pipe, performing soldering and cutting.
- Assist in preventative maintenance.
- Clean and lubricate parts, equipment and machinery.
- Comply with applicable environment, health and safety rules, laws and accepted safe work practices.
- High School diploma required.
- 2+ years of industrial equipment experience.
- Basic electrical/welding knowledge.
- Experience in a Food Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time
Maintenance Technician, 2nd shift, 3rd shift, machinery, equipment, Maintenance Mechanic, Maintenance Supervisor, electrical wiring, plumbing, pipe fitting, carpentry, refrigeration
How to ApplyPlease send resumes to email@example.com
12 total views, 3 today