Full-Time Maintenance Supervisor Night Shift
Maintenance Supervisor Night Shift
Our food manufacturing client is looking to add a Maintenance Supervisor to their night shift staff at their Lima, OH facility. This Supervisor will be responsible for leading and directing all maintenance work including: emergency repair, reactive maintenance and proactive maintenance activities. This Supervisor will report to the Plant Maintenance Manager.
- Successfully complete daily maintenance and proactive maintenance activities.
- Accomplish root cause analysis on shift to move the organization from reactive to proactive.
- Accountable for adherence to standard work, and KPI results.
- Responsible for skills development plan for their maintenance crew.
- Adhere to plant and food safety, sanitation standards and follow all GMP guidelines.
- Improve the safety, reliability and efficiency of equipment through adherence to planning and scheduling process, MRO process application and through maintenance work execution.
- Plan, schedule and direct the activities of maintenance team in performing assigned duties.
- Assist in developing and implementing processes and training efforts that drive engagement, continuous and sustained improvements in plant operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Operations Management; applicable technical knowledge or trade school required.
- 2+ years of proven leadership or supervisory experience in industrial operations/maintenance/utilities operations preferred.
- 1+ year working with LEAN manufacturing principles and activates. Ability to demonstrate and explain LEAN principles.
- Competence to diagnose and repair of all mechanical power transmission equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, process pumps, control valves, sensors, positioners, actuators, manifolds, vacuum systems, air filtration, lubrication devices and basic electrical AC/DC Troubleshooting and related systems.
- Proficient in welding, pipe fitting, soldering, rigging and use of mechanical, hand and power tools.
- 480v 3 phase knowledge required and NFPA 70E is preferred.
- Background in personal/process control computers, programmable logic controllers (PLC), and Networking devices a plus. Allen Bradley a plus.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time
Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Planner, Scheduler, Maintenance Technician
How to ApplySend resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
76 total views, 1 today