Full-Time Machine Electrical Technician – Assembler
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Machine Electrical Technician – Assembler for a first shift position working Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Work in a team setting to fabricate and assemble custom engineered foundry production equipment
- Participate in metal fabrication processes
- Build machines per assembly drawings
- Hydraulic tubing and piping per hydraulic/pneumatic schematics
- Machine wiring and electrical panel building per electrical schematics
- Conduct field installation and services
- Use cut-off saws, bending equipment, hand tools, drill presses, press brakes, overhead cranes, forklifts, and other manufacturing tools
- Must have a High School Diploma or appropriate technical training
- Must have 1 to 3 years’ of proven similar work experience
- Comprehend and follow engineered assembly, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic drawings, and bills of material
- Must be able to effectively use common manufacturing tools
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot issues to successful resolution
- Must be a team player, work well with others, have a customer focused mentality, and take extra stems to get the job done right and on time
- Must be able to cross train as needed
- Must have own tools
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC’s and HMI’s is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
$14 to $16/hr, based on experience
How to ApplyFor immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
49 total views, 2 today