Part-Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Assisted Living & Memory Care
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking LPNs to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
Maplewood at Chardon is hiring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) for Per Diem/PRN shifts – rotating weekend & overnight availability a must.
We offer: ✦ Competitive wages ✦ Flexible shifts ✦ Paid training & uniforms ✦ Growth opportunities ✦ Bonus & incentive programs ✦ Comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, and more including paid time-off, voluntary Aflac insurance and a 401k plan
APPLY NOW, walk-in applications accepted daily 9:00 am – 6:00 pm or join us for open interviews every Tuesday from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Maplewood Chardon, 12350 Bass Lake Rd Chardon, Ohio
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assists and supports the Resident Services Director with the overall implementation, delivery, and coordination of nursing services in the community.
- Medication administration
- Direct care and service to residents
- Teaching and wellness counseling
- Health Promotion
- Participation in assessments under the supervision of the Resident Services Director (RN)
- Support of residents and families
- Oversight of Certified Nursing Assistants
- Training of associates and auditing of care
- Completing monthly in-service training as required
- Licensed Practical Nurse currently licensed to practice in the State of Ohio
- Two years full time or full time equivalent clinical experience
- Experience and/or special interest working with older adults
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
How to Apply
APPLY NOW at the link below:
Walk-in applications accepted daily 9:00 am - 6:00 pm or join us for open interviews every Tuesday from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Maplewood Chardon, 12350 Bass Lake Rd Chardon, Ohio
91 total views, 5 today