Full-Time Internet Researcher
MCS is hiring an internet researcher with the instincts to find candidates to be hired by our manufacturing clients. MCS works with manufacturing companies across the United States to fill job openings ranging from professional contributors to executives. The researcher would receive training from industry leading experts as well as cutting edge tools to find talented professionals. The Internet Researcher will report directly to the President of the firm. The position will receive an hourly rate with bonuses for each successful placement. This is a great position for someone who enjoys working with technology to achieve results. Make money while surfing the internet! *#zr
- Follow and develop MCS sourcing and recruiting methodology to provide qualified candidate leads to recruiters.
- Keep current on industry sourcing tools through on going training.
- Collaborate with recruiters to develop target candidate profiles for job searches.
- Provide targeted candidate information to recruiters.
- Strong candidates will already possess a strong background in PC software. (Google Office Suite / G Suite including gmail, docs, sheets, calendar )
- The researcher will need a searcher mentality who enjoys working on the computer and hitting target goals.
How to ApplyReview the full job description and click “Apply Now” to submit your resume: https://k7y.pl/s/uWXFM?utm_source=OhioWorks%20Researcher%20ML If you are a good match the interviewing recruiter will contact you directly. Due to the number of applicants we receive, you will not receive a response if there is not a good fit, however, we will keep your resume so we can share future matching opportunities with you. Your resume is kept confidential.
19 total views, 1 today