Full-Time Industrial Maintenance Technician
A large fabrication company is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for ensuring the maintenance of the building, grounds, and equipment, perform hands-on industrial maintenance as needed, make complex repairs to steel processing equipment, and lead others to complete repairs. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with overtime and weekend work required as needed.
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and preventative maintenance with steel flat roll steel coil processing, packaging, and peripheral plant equipment
- Fabricate, pipe fit, and stick and mig weld small machine parts, guards, etc.
- Work on pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders, valves, accumulators, compressors, pumps, etc.
- Read and understand schematics
- 480v single and three phase troubleshooting, PLC controls, industrial PC, high and low voltage, motor drive, and hardwire/relay logic
- Must have at least 5 years of documented and verifiable experience as a maintenance technician in a manufacturing industrial environment
- Maintenance experience in a Coil Processing Service Center a plus
- Must be able to understand complex written and oral instructions, as well as the ability to read schematics
- Must have knowledge of pneumatic, electrical, and hydraulic repairs
- Must have basic Arc, Mig Welding, fabrication, and pipefitting skills
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks, communicate pertinent information, and work with a sense of urgency as part of a team
- Knowledge and enforcement of safety procedures is mandatory
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
How to ApplyFor immediate consideration, please call 440-975-4400 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 total views, 1 today