Full-Time HVAC Installation Technician
An installation and service company is seeking a HVAC Installation Technician to performing installations, repairs and maintenance to a variety of equipment. This is a full-time opportunity and hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with overtime available.
- Travel to job sites and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
- Install, repair, adjust, maintain and troubleshoot equipment
- Maintain proper stock, part, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle, keep in good working order, and report any issues
- Understand company pricing, generate customer invoice at job site, verify customer information, and electronically press credit card payments
- Participate in company provided training opportunities
- Report to owner potential opportunities for additional business
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Must have experience in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and correcting diverse HVAC service issues
- Must qualify for NATE Certification, pass Core Exam, and at least one other Specialty Exam within one year of employment
- Have or qualify for EPA Section 608 Type II or Universal Certification License
- Must have good analytical skills, able to pay attention to details, and read blueprints, plans, and manuals
- Excellent customer service skills is required
- Must have soldering and brazing experience
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds, carry ladders, work from heights, and in small crawl spaces
- Must be able to abide by all company procedures and safety rules
- Must have a neat appearance, be well groomed, and wear uniform
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Pay commensurate with experience
How to ApplyFor immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15 total views, 2 today