Full-Time HR Generalist
A local eyeglass company in Liberty is seeking a HR Generalist for a 2-3 month assignment.
• Providing administrative support for all aspects of human resources for employees, supervisory staff and management team.
• Participating in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
• Develop and enhance HR Metrics, dashboards and reports for distribution to Executive Management.
• Extracts, synthesizes and analyzes data derived from various systems, including surveys.
• Use data analysis to identify trends, create and maintain dashboards, design and produce ad hoc reports and templates.
• Participates in HR projects and implements HR programs and processes as needed, such as SOP’s.
• Own and lead specific projects in the annual HR operational plan and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
• Manages special projects as assigned.
• Performance Management.
• Coordinate and maintain the performance management system including job descriptions, performance discussions, and performance evaluations.
• Assist in development of talent planning and succession planning.
• Ensure timely completion of annual HR processes (Performance evaluation, merit increases, talent planning, personnel planning, training etc.)
• Trains managers on performance appraisal process or use of system.
• Reports on usage and trends and works to improve delivery to employees.
• Will conduct confidential investigations related to possible employee relations, EEOC, security, safety and other policy violations.
• Completes exit interview process on all voluntary and involuntary terminations
• Partner with Recruiting and HR Operations to seamlessly process the candidate through the hiring process and on-boarding.
How to ApplyQUALIFIED CANDIDATES, SUBMIT RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org APPLY IN PERSON RYAN STAFFING 3219 Elm Rd - Warren Monday - Friday 9am-5pm 6936 Market Street - Boardman Monday & Thursday 9am-12pm; 130pm-5pm Tuesday 9am-12pm Wednesday 9am-12pm; 1pm-5pm Friday 130pm-5pm Bring Valid Forms of IDs for I9 when applying 330-372-7694
63 total views, 3 today