How would you like to work in a 140 Billion Dollar Industry with one of the Top Facility Management Staffing Companies in the US? We are one of the largest national staffing firms in the country and we are currently seeking experienced Housekeepers. This position can come with huge career growth potential!
· Weekly Pay
· Fortune 500 PAID training
· Full and Part Time Positions
· Full medical, dental, vision, 401K, short- and long-term disability insurance and benefits
· HUGE career growth potential
Housekeepers perform a combination of cleaning duties to maintain hospital cleanliness, in a clean and orderly manner.
· Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms, and halls, pulling trash, high and low dusting and vacuuming.
· Replace soiled linen and towels, restock soap, tissues, and drinking glasses, disinfect bathroom, polish and dust surroundings, remove all trash, sweep and mop.
· Report if anything in room that may not be working properly.
· Send to lost and found any times that previous occupant may have left.\
· Paper work such as maintenance logs, productivity logs or room check sheets
· Work in assigned area, patient rooms, hall ways, lobby, lounges, office, and main areas.
Job Requirements: IND-PGH
· High School Degree or G.E.D. preferred. Current student considered.
· Be able to work quietly and quickly in in-patient and out-patient areas
· An eye for detail
· Excellent organizational skills
· A neat, clean appearance
· 1 year knowledge of floor care equipment and use is preferred.
How to ApplyPleases contact Tracie Flippins at 704-650-9069 or submit a resume to TFlippins@horizonshrservices.com.
84 total views, 1 today