This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
16 Apr 2019
Full-Time Foreman –Residential
The experience we are looking for:
- Experience leading a skilled trades crew
- Reading blueprints
- Site Measurements and job layout
- knowledge of proper installation of pools and hardscapes
- knowledge of large equipment and trucks
- Client communication
- Subcontractor collaboration
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be highly knowledgeable on all aspects of construction
- Creates and maintains an efficient construction schedules for all projects his/her assigned
- Implements tight procedures and accountability regarding operating processes such as job-site inspections at various job locations, communication follow-up with the client, policies for installation crews and absolute safety standards.
- Builds strong relationships with Director of Operation, Office staff, other Project Managers, Customers and informs them on products and services to better facilitate the end project.
- Handles any project issues and concerns in a professional and courteous manner
- Coordinate crew and subcontractors throughout the life of the projects
- Responsible for managing material and distribution to install crew.
- Excellent telephone, email, and overall communication skills
Requirements and Qualifications
- On-site Project Supervision and 2 years in the Swimming Pool Construction industry.
- Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships
- Complete and knowledgeable understanding of the construction process
- Must be able to work well as a team member with other laborers and communicate well with both laborers and customers
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license with a clear driving record to drive a work vehicle
- Must be physically able to lift 50 lb. bags and buckets of materials, and enjoy working outdoors
- Experience with small hand tools and equipment necessary
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
How to Applyhttp://ohiopoolandpatio.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/2017_OCPP_Employment_job_application_PDF.pdf 1. Click the link to download an application: http://ohiopoolandpatio.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/2017_OCPP_Employment_job_application_PDF.pdf 2. Email your application and resume to Info@OhioPoolandPatio.com with FT Skilled Labor in the subject line. 3. Drop off at our location or mail to Ohio Custom Pool and Patio 11683 Royalton Road, North Royalton OH 44133
134 total views, 2 today