Full-Time First Impression Coordinator
A design firm is seeking a First Impression Coordinator for an immediate, full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Answer the main office phone, screen, direct, and track incoming phone calls to appropriate party
- Greet clients, prospects, business partners, vendors, job applicants, associates, and visitors with top-notch, first-rate service
- Perform a broad variety of administrative duties
- Receive receipts and invoices, enter data into system, monitor credit card activity, reconcile statements, and assist with weekly check run
- Keep the lobby, kitchen, welcome desk, and work areas in a clean and orderly fashion, and maintain stock inventory
- Serve as a hub of general information for associates, visitors, clients, and vendors
- Coordinate lunches and meetings, fax, scan, and prepare shipping labels for packages
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred; Hospitality or sales experience is a plus
- Must be proficient using the internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive, and especially Outlook
- Must have excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills with the ability to pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- An upbeat and bubbly personality with a polished appearance is required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and unpredictable environment
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. Company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
$11 to $14/hr temp; $25k to $30k/yr perm
How to ApplyFor immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
55 total views, 1 today