Full-Time Enterprise Cloud Architect – Cleveland,OH
Relocation Expenses Paid
The Enterprise Cloud Architect is a thought leader, responsible for the entirety of cloud computing initiatives within the organization, and for directing the architectural aspects of the cloud engagement. Enterprise Cloud Architect is responsible for managing cloud standards, principles, guidelines working closely with business and technology stakeholders to guide design decisions supporting long term strategy.
This is an amazing company to work with and includes Great Company Perks!
Benefits include Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Pension Plan (after only 6 months!) and a 401K (matched 6% dollar for dollar -effective after 1 full month). You also have the opportunity for continued advancement within the company!
- 10+ years IT experience.
• 4+ years of hands-on experience developing documentation, white papers and presentations to all levels of management and technical staff.
• 4+ years’ experience in enterprise and/or solutions architecture
• 2+ years of Enterprise Architecture experience in at least one discipline (such as Application/Solution architecture, Technical/Infrastructure architecture, Information/Data /Integration Architecture).
• Strong understanding of Cloud service offerings and capabilities.
• Experience deploying and operating on a public cloud framework
• Familiarity with service design and pricing in the context of cloud-based solutions, preferred.
• Experience balancing the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term implications of individual decisions.
• Hands-on experience applying multiple solutions to business problems.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture discipline and frameworks.
• Familiarity with basic information management practices.
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
• Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture.
• Expert knowledge of computing architectures.
• Experience conducting proof-of-concept, developing prototyping and building reference models.
• Knowledge of vendor software integration and interaction patterns.
• Familiarity with basic graphical modeling approaches, tools and model repositories.
• Experience in the development and planning of large scale strategic IT programs/projects, such as ERP, e-Commerce, MDM, CRM, Digital Workplace etc.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Experience with cloud deployment, technical and security architecture, database architecture, virtualization, software design, software development, SCRUM, application lifecycle management, .NET, Java, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails, Pig/Hive, technical solution architecture, SOA, Windows Azure, Amazon AWS
Education & Certification
- Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
• Master degree a plus.
• TOGAF or similar certification a plus.
• ITIL certification a plus.
• Professional cloud architect certification preferred.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status, or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.
How to ApplyClick to Apply
180 total views, 9 today