Full-Time Car Lot Attendant
Position – Lot Attendant
Location – East Liverpool, Ohio
Pay – $9.00/hour.
Hours – Either 8 am to 4:30 pm or 10 am to 6 pm.
Type – Temporary to Full Time.
The Lot Attendant is responsible for maintaining the dealership facilities inside and outside. This includes but is not limited to maintaining the parking lot, checking in new cars, parking new cars, and maximizing the use of space in the lot, light lawn maintenance is possible.
An enthusiastic, motivated, team oriented, flexible individual, with a focus on maintaining a high level of customer service is a key candidate.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position with a large and growing team and a company that cares about their customers and their employees, please apply now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inventory vehicles
• Wash, clean and detail cars.
• Maintain and manage the vehicle inventory on our lot
• Communicate clearly any issues found with vehicle inventory
• Report on conditions of vehicle inventory
• Perform cleaning and detailing of vehicles in inventory
• Responsible for presentation of the lot and vehicles
• High school or diploma equivalent
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities:
• High School Diploma required.
• Strong communication skills required.
• Ability to prioritize tasks daily.
• Must work well with others and possess a positive, high-energy, “can do” attitude.
• Standing, walking, sitting, and repetitive, movements, and use of mechanical controls and tools. Will be outside majority of the time.
• Hardworking, dependable person.
• Willingness to work outside in all weather conditions.
• Motivated and self-directed.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
We are an EOE
How to ApplyOur office is located at 505 Market Street, East Liverpool, OH 43920. We accept walkins Monday - Friday 10a - 3p. Any other time please call to schedule an appointment at 330-385-1300 option 4 to speak to a Recruiter. Register with us online at www.isgwork.com
44 total views, 1 today