Full-Time Call Center
Customer Service Representative
Our client is located in Medina, OH and has been an outdoor power equipment industry leader for over 80 years. Due to seasonal ramp up, we are currently searching for customer service representatives for their in bound call center.
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Take and enter orders
- Handle and resolve complaints.
- Make recommendations for products.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience as a customer service representative is helpful but not necessary.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Strong time management skills.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures including basic computer skills.
- Solid critical thinking skills.
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
If interested please send a resume to: email@example.com or call 330-273-2600.
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
How to Applybrunswick@trnstaffing.com or call 330-273-2600.
117 total views, 1 today