Full-Time Call Center Agent
Call Center Professionals, if you’re passionate about providing world-class customer service and would like to grow your career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you! Founded in 1957 and headquarter in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation’s largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center communizes with 19 call centers located through the United States.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Call Center Professionals to assist our industry leading client in identy theft protection and their customers with enrollment sales. You will get a chance to work in our state of the art facility and fully manage the consumers’ accounts through our partnership.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth.
As DialAmerica, the opportunity for advancement is outstanding! We believe that the best return on investment comes from investing in our people with training and development to help them reach their career goals and personal aspirations. Our agents our eligible to join our management development program after just 90 days! At DialAmerica, if you are motivated, competitive, reliable and honest, you can be management material.
- We provide on-going training to help you learn and excel at your job
- We encourage professional growth through our training and development program
- We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop solid skills for possible future management positions
- We offer opportunities to advance your career and become a mentor, coach, trainer, or supervisor
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation – base salary + incentives
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Referral incentives and promotions
- Opportunities for advancement
- Professional and upbeat office setting
We are looking for Call Center Professionals with a passion for excellent customer service, the ability to function well in a team setting or on an individual basis, effective time-management and organizational skills, and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Don’t worry if you don’t have the experience, we will teach entry level candidates the skills needed for success.
Additional requirements for this sales role include:
- Willingness to learn and a passion for helping people
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Background and/or drug test may be required
At DialAmerica, *YOU are the Difference!
Simply clink on the link below to complete the application.
How to ApplySimply clink on the link below to complete the application. http://dial.am/RWM5
147 total views, 1 today