Full-Time Business Development Representative
For Medina, Ohio, Location.
The role of a Business Development Representative is responsible for generating new business for our clients. This is done by cold calling businesses that will benefit from doing business with our client. The goal is to profile, prospect and nurture a contact into a lead which is then passed on to the sales team of our client. The Business Development Representative will be responsible for providing unmatched customer service, gathering data, accurate and detailed documentation & coding into Salesforce and developing and maintaining relationships through consistent contact.
Training is provided and Professional Dress is required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Effectively represent multiple industries, products & services.
- Work independently as well as within a group.
- Accept direction from the customer as well as internally within Concept Services, Ltd.
- Make 80-100 calls per day.
- Balance quantity of calls with the quality of calls.
- Knowledgeable of their customer’s products or services and able to effectively communicate at a high, consultative level.
- Achieve their monthly goals on a regular basis.
- Manage their accounts like they personally work for them.
- This individual must become proficient using the PC, including MS Word, email and the Internet.
- This includes moral character, good business decision-making, professional appearance, and good telephone ethics.
- High School Diploma (Or equivalent).
- Experience with Business Development preferred.
- Proficiency of the English language.
- Proficiency using a computer.
- Salesforce experience is preferred
8:00 am-5:00 pm (Monday – Friday)
1-hour lunch break from 12:00 pm-1:00 pm
Full-Time – 40 hours per week
Benefits: After the probation period
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
Simple Plan IRA (Retirement) with Matching
Must be proficient using the computer. Experience using Customer Relationship Management solutions such as salesforce.com, ACT, Goldmine, etc. is a plus.
How to ApplyPlease send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org we will set up an interview for you at the facility located in Medina Ohio. Or apply here https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Elite%20workforce%20management&l=Medina%20OH&advn=7979021855104500&vjk=42c371cd7e306821 Or apply here http://www.eliteonpremise.com/
144 total views, 1 today