Full-Time Billing Coordinator
A contracting company is seeking a Billing Coordinator to prepare complete and accurate billing information for timely invoicing to customers. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Review and understand all client contracts, procedures, and special requirements
- Receive all relevant contractor invoices and determines accuracy, completeness, and conformity to existing standards
- Review all relevant edits and resolve quickly
- Report any recurring problems with existing contractors to management
- Match received invoices with outstanding work order and compare information from both for complete agreement
- Ensure that work orders have the appropriate documentation verifying satisfactory completion of the service
- Aggressively seek rapid resolution when contractual invoice rates and policies have not been strictly adhered to
- Assist in other area of accounting and participate in annual audit preparation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous billing experience
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions and effectively present information to individuals and groups
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, use whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Must be computer savvy with accurate data entry skills and experience with spreadsheets and word documents
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Must be detail-oriented with good analytical skills
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
$13/hr temp; $28k/yr perm
How to ApplyFor immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
84 total views, 1 today