Full-Time Automation Control Engineer
Automation Control Engineer
Our global manufacturing client has an opening for an Automation Control Engineer in the Columbus, OH area. This Engineer will lead challenging and exciting programs geared towards improving safety, reliability, capacity, and cost.
- Provides control systems technical support to areas of responsibility.
- Identify and work with technical personnel to develop best practices for processes/equipment.
- Lead troubleshooting and RCA (Root Cause Analysis) for complex control system related issues.
- Assists in the development of the 5 year technology improvement roadmap.
- Participate in area PHAs, provide safety interlock expertise, and develop an understanding of area field instrumentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Must have automation control background.
- DCS experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of key PSM Technology elements such as Process Hazards Analysis, Process Technology, Management of Change-Technology, and RAGAGEP.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to diagnose, troubleshoot, solve or help others solve equipment and/or process issues.
- 401k match
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Variable bonus plan
Process Automation Control Engineer, Automation Engineer, Controls Engineer, RCA, PHA, RAGAGEP, Process Hazards Analysis, Process Technology, project management, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, manufacturing, root cause analysis, process safety management, technical, troubleshooting, instrumentation, control system, capital project, equipment, maintenance
How to ApplyPlease send your resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
110 total views, 1 today