Full-Time Ameridial HealthcareCustomer Service Representative
Ameridial Healthcare division has a need for 16 customer service representatives to take inbound calls from members and providers of the insurance companies we service. If you are compassionate, enjoy helping others, and like meeting goals Ameridial has a CAREER waiting for you!
We offer the following benefits
- Monday thru Friday daytime schedule – no weekends!
- Part time and Full time shifts available
- Annual Raises & Paid Time off- become eligible for PTO immediately after training!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision offered
- Casual environment- You can wear jeans to work!
- Daycare discount – there is a daycare across the street from the office!
- Referral bonus and Monthly incentives available
- Must be able to type 25 wpm and pass pre-employment testing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven track record of customer service job history
- 2-3 years of solid customer service experience, some call center preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology and Medicare
- Moderate computer skills with ability to navigate multiple screens
- Ability to be pleasant & patient with members and providers
- Ability to show empathy and compassion to callers sensitive healthcare needs
- High level of patience
- Detail oriented and excellent problem solving skills
If you are interested in this position please copy and paste the link below into your web browser to complete an online application.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
How to ApplyPlease paste the following link into your web browser to compleete a quick online application. Once complete you will be notified by email https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=15043&clientkey=39AE56C571EC55F0182AE605C77780A1
72 total views, 1 today